Foto Hantu Dihutan

adsense

foto hantu di hutan have you ever go to the hantu in forest. yes some times forest is really scary, thre some thing that make us scary which is appear and looked like a ghost. Gendruwo ghost, much to the delight of my children and my cats. Woe to the lizard who gets anywhere near the path of my children. He is instantly deemed “Lizzy” and trapped in a cup and tormented for hours with different “homes” and occupations. Those that get near my cats often leave without their tails. hantu gendruwo ghost is looked like a monkey. Some time the hantu kuntilanak, they like clean pools because they like to use them AS BATHROOMS. And so my poor pool guy had to tell me that, unfortunately, we have a raccoon who has decided our pool is clean enough for his heinie, and he keeps leaving gifts on the top step of our pool. Which, first of all, EWWWW. And secondly, really? Seriously? I have a raccoon pooping in my pool? is this picture is looked like a ghost picture? i dont think so

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro