Grotto ghost/ hantu goa

adsense



We were touring Crichton Castle in Scotland and this was the Bake House. My husband insisted I come see the oven, but as a sensitive person, I said I thought something was strange in there. He took photos, using the flash to see his way, as it was pitch black inside. In this photo, you will see a ghostly image: a woman's profile in the upper middle of the photograph – just an outline of the hairline and the profile – then two wisps for arms in the air, and some more wisps for her breasts or torso. No one was smoking. I felt this presence, and didn't even go near the place. But my husband, the skeptic he is, snapped photos into any dark hole in many castles

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro