the name is dead ringer

adsense


Dead Ringer
After all my ghost hunting in the past, I have never caught anything on tape or pictures like this. You gotta zoom in on the blurred apparition's head and it seems, which contradicts my ghost hunting experience, that the more you zoom, in the clearer the person/ghost gets. Let me give you some background on who we think this is. About three years ago, my wife's grandfather died. He was the kindest, most loving individual I have ever known. We named our son after him before he died. He took it as a total honor that his family did that with his name and promised our son that he would always look after him. When my sister sent me this pic, I was convinced it was my arm making the blur, but like I said, the more you zoom in, the clearer it gets. The ghost's head is a "dead ringer" for my wife's grandfather. You can see the big '70s-style glasses, a faint mustache, his ears, even the tips of his top front teeth. It's truly amazing. I'm working on scanning a picture of him to compare with, because once you see the two next to each other, it's unmistakeable.

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro