halowen ghost smoke

adsense


This is my daughter, she just went to a door and got some candy and my husband snapped a pic of her. We uploaded the pictures the next night. My husband called me into the room and we saw what appears to be a mist or something in the shape of a real ghost.
Very spooky...This picture was taken with a digital camera not sure what kind but not a good one.
I have never seen anything like this in any of my other pictures.

The night was very clear and warm, not common for Halloween where we live as its usally freezing or raining. No one was smoking either

I have no idea who or what it could be.. I just thought it was cool...

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro