Hantu Kuntilanak and The Pocong Ghost Appearance

adsense

hantu kuntilanak
hantu kuntilanak


I would like to ask you what kind of ghost it is. I’m not clear enough to see this picture. I’m afraid I wrong whether it is Pocong or Kuntilanak?
My uncle must be kidding me. It is his photo that shows when he smoking. The smog he produced is said an appearance of ghost using cigarette as the media. To convince me, he circles the smog and points out that it’s the ghost. What a funny thing. Anyway, he is humorous person.I swear I’m afraid to see this photo. It is clearly seen there is a woman ghost on the left side. Notice that she has very long black hair. I’m not going to name her as Kuntilanak because she appears in Hongkong whereas Kuntilanak is only inWhat a very dark sky. The situation looks like in horror movies I ever saw. Can you find the ghost here? Which one?

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro