Hantu Nenek Kebayan

adsense


Not good if I kind of picture I have ghost image of the indictment. Where is he going grandmother and my back out. No articles of the bogeyman so grandmamma.

This picture sent to me and their origins are still not identified.

Mujurlah picture I arrived to my hands (ele fence .. "I") in the copy of the existing EXIF Info him. Apajaddah EXIF info so I'm not going. But it is important that he can tell us that the image in diambik using N70 camera phone (2mpx), with the following data:

Make - Nokia
Model - N70-1
Exposuretime - 1/16.9 seconds
Isospeedratings - 500
DateTimeOriginal - 2007:11:29 09:33:25
DateTimeDigitized - 2007:11:29 09:33:25
Shutterspeedvalue - 1 / 17 seconds
Aperturevalue - F 3:20
Lightsource - Auto
Flash - Not fired
Focallength - 4:50 mm
Flashpixversion - 0100

Although I (bah) do not know how much art photography is, but I know if I have the kinds of data, must have a ghost out of my back.
For the game settings, according to the image if you catch hant

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment

please coment here..

created by modifikasi motors

modifbike. tamiya modelkits.com. motorcycle reviews. modifikasi mobil. home design. foto cowok seksi. medical ebook nursing. gambar foto lucu. gambar motif batik. artis cantik. profil artis. gambar bunga. skema rangkaian elektro